Sunday, January 22, 2017

December 19, 2016

Gëzuar Krishtlindjen!
I had a sweet week! I can tell you more about it on Sunday!!!! WHEW!!!! Elder Cox rocks. Rhyme. Also, I was thinking this week. Do you know what this means? I had a companion from NZ, one from England, and my mission president is from Switzerland. That means we can travel to all those places and stay for free! Ha! 

Also, yesterday, we had a lesson with a less active family, and it was real rough. The parents were yelling and arguing and the mom was crying, and we 4 missionaries were there, and their 9-year old daughter. They've got a whole lot of problems. It just strengthened my gratitude that we have an eternal family. It is such an incredibly drastic difference from what I'm used to. I am so SO grateful for our eternal family, and I'm so pumped to talk to you all! The skype address we'll use is either xhozef.anhel or reagan.risk@myldsmail.net 

I'll see you on Sunday! I love you!

Elder Shnajdër

No comments:

Post a Comment