Saturday, April 8, 2017

March 13, 2017



Ika!

Hey family!! I heard Katie had a bridesmaid's party! I can't believe Conrad's almost married. That's so weird. I don't think it will hit me until I come home and visit your appartment, but man! Craziness!

Anyway, the big news this week is that i'm being transfered to Tirana! It's the capital or Albania, and it has 4 wards in it! I'll be going to the 2nd ward (staying true to #2) and my companion is Elder Harris. He used to be in Jessie's singles ward in Pollman! He just finished his training, which means I'll be senior companion. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of growth will happen in this transfer.

I bore my testimony about something special. I was reading in an Old Testament Study Guide for the 2nd coming, and recently, I've been thinking about the reality that God really, actually, exists. I read a part from that study guide that said that when Christ comes, many will be converted to the gospel, but still, missionary work will be happening, and not everyone will be converted. I've been thinking this week what it would be like testifying to someone in the time that the Savior will be on the Earth that He is the Savior of the world, the Son of God, and that He was crucified for our sins. I think my testimony will have a different spirit about it when that time comes. However, I believe that we can testify with that same spirit now. I testify that I have learned through the Holy Ghost that God is our Heavenly Father, that Jesus is the Christ, and that this is His kingdom here upon the Earth. I testify that I am His missionary. I testify and promise you that you can know these things and can always progress.

I love you all! I'm gonna go teach a guy named Lefter now! See ya next week!
Elder Schneider

No comments:

Post a Comment