Saturday, April 8, 2017

February 27, 2017



Mirembrema. Hey real quick! This is what happened this week. We met with Arian and his buddy Anri, and they're really cool! We also played soccer with them, and "it was good!" (-Seth) Also, Fation is on his way to be baptized on 11 March! Woot! I'll take a picture of him this week.

Spiritual Thought #1: I had an interesting thought about church a couple weeks ago. I was wondering why it's so important that we go to church. I was thinking about ordinances, and the covenants we have made, and about how the partaking of the Sacrament really helps us refocus and keep our eyes pointed towards the big goal of Eternal Life, and also the talks in church, and the friendship we have helps us to stay focused and to really be strong to keep the covenants we have.

The teaching pool is actually pretty good for the moment! We have one investigator named Fation, who is scheduled to be baptized on the 11th of March! He's cool. Also, we have an investigator named Zabit that is actually incredibly interesting! The first and second lessons that we had with him were pretty contentious. He has been taught by the Family Federation, I think they're called, or The Moonies. They have interesting beliefs. They believe that Samuel Moon, this Korean man is the Savior, and they also believe that the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden was sexual desire, or something like that. It's real messed up. But anyways, we met with him two times, and I would not have seen him progress in the least bit, but he came to FHE on monday, and we got a better relationship just being friends, and then we met with him again on Saturday. Before the lesson, I prayed that I would be able to love Zabit and be able to see him as our Father sees him, and teach him as if Heavenly Father was there watching, hoping that I teach in a way that Zabit would want to believe and repent. This lesson was 9999999 times better. There was love, the Spirit was there, we were meek, and we learned, and Zabit accepted commitments, and even came to church the next day! It was incredible.

I love you all tons. I'll take more pictures this week. I'll also try to get the pictures from Blerina's baptism. The person I baptized is named Blerina Lala. She's 24, and the sisters taught her, and now she's a member! Woot! Love you all!

Elder Shnajder




Did Gehrig get his call yet!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment