Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Dec 5 NDODHI!!!!

Hey Familja! Sorry, I don't have a whole lot of time, but my week was top fare!

We found this awesome place to serve this week! It's this place that serves old people that live on their own, and it gives them tea and lunch! We got to go there and help out, and I'm super excited to keep going back and seeing what kind of people we'll be able to influence there! We also set up a Christmas tree there!

We've been working super hard this week with Less Actives! We met with four families on Saturday, and unfortunately, only one lady came, but we're working! So remember how last week I told you about that "almost miracle?" Well we found that house this week! We met with a member, and he gave us the number of another member, and we went to where he told us, and we went to the wrong building, but we met with this guy who was super awesome, and has 3 daughters, and he's a good guy! Which is awesome! It's a treasure to find genuinely good people! And then we asked this lady where the Bako family lived, and we we're on the fourth floor, and she's like, "oh yeah, let's go!" And we went down the building, and out, and found his building! Then we were taking some pictures of the 696 on the wall, and this guy walks by, and we say hi and find out he is Haxhi Bako!!!!! WHAT!?!?!? That's like 6 miracles by now or something! So we went up to his room, and met with him, got his number, gave a lesson, and now we're gonna go back there! It was incredible. We couldn't believe it. Almost. Miracles happen. By the way, "ndodhi" means "it happened."

I love my mission so much. I am being sanctified and purified. I love my Savior. I am being changed, and I love the process of coming closer to Christ. He is my Savior, and my Redeemer. I am His servant, and I will profess His name as long as I live and into the eternities. I am coming to know Him more and more every day. We have a commitment from President Weidmann and it says, "I will with all my heart dedicate my life to the Savior. He can then sanctify me and purify me so that I can know Him and see Him." President Weidmann was inspired when he made that. It's real. I love my savior. :) I love you all! 

Elder Shnajder

No comments:

Post a Comment