Monday, February 20, 2017

February 20

Fation and Arian

Hello you all! I hope you're all doing well! This week was really quick, and a good one! Real quick, we're teaching those three people above. I'll give you a quick rundown.

Fation- has depression and anxiety and he came to us as we were street contacting, and wanted to meet with us! We've met with him I think everyday since, and he's come to church, and he reads and prays, and has a baptismal date for 11th of March! And we met his parents, and they're cool! It's truth that the Atonement has payed for all kinds of sicknesses including depression and anxiety.

Arian- Literally begged us to baptize him this week without the permission of his parents. He's like a brother, and he's 13, and he's progressing little by little!

I know the Lord loves us and that this gospel is the one true way that we can have lasting, enduring happiness. Also, I gotta go meet with someone called Faith right now! I'lI see your email next week, momma! I love you all so much! :)

Elder Schneider

Conrad and Jessie, thanks for your emails! I love you! Thank you for your insights and for making me laugh! Also, Dan, I watched your video of you running out in the front yard on the snowball again, and I laughed REAL hard again.

No comments:

Post a Comment